Friday, October 20, 2006

Just some random remarks...

Happy Holidays???
Not likely. Workwise, I have a bit of firefighting to do (ie. 3 working papers to finish over 9 days). Frightening but true. My holidays are pretty much screwed. :(

Post-Convalescence
Been back at work 2 days. Still trying to get the old motor to kick in; albeit, successful only to a slight degree. My neuro's still haywired. The fever must have blown a few fuses here and there. No worries. My body's maintenance crew has started work. Conducting diagnostics on my braincells even as I write. ;)

The Celebration of Discipline...Fasting...
Am trying to exercise this discipline diligently on 2 counts; smoking and... somebody. Daunted and struggling either ways. Have to re-read the chapter again for further insights. Maybe prayers will help. O' Holy Spirit, come and visit upon me. Imbue in me the wisdom to do what's right. Bestow upon me the strength of our Almighty Father to be resilient. Tempt me not, dark forces. Be gone. In Jesus' name, I shall forever keep my faith. Amen.

No comments: