Saturday, July 05, 2008

To the Rainforest Music Fest, Kuching, Sarawak, 11th - 13th July 2008

Though ground preps are not exactly all in place yet, it looks like I'll still be hopping on that jetplane to Kuching in the middle of the week for some back-to-back work assignments. By all counts, this should be a pretty fun work trip as the first assignment involves being at the Rainforest World Music Festival 2008 in Santubong from the 11th - 13th July.

Quite an opportune time for me to go away anyway. Things are getting a little too heated up for me here. A change of scenery will do me good. At least I won't have to ponder over one of the mysteries of the universe. To be or not to be; to accept or to decline; to be faithful to the Lord's instructions or to be absolutely disobedient; and for the finale, to keep or to throw away that stupid key that unlocks that idiotic box of mine that houses an even more idiotic 'something inside of me' dilemma.

Damn, what the heck did I just warbled about in the last para? Wahahahahaaaaa...!

Can't share much with you on what the gang and I will be up to for the Rainforest thingy or about what weaponry we have up our sleeves except to say that we'll have to deploy guerilla warfare tactics for some of our activities. Suffice it to say that we do enjoy very, very much being a pain-in-the-butt for Abdul Taib Mahmud and co. Up yours, mate!

As an aside, please pray that I don't get arrested along the process though. Heh. ; )

I can show you this though....


and this....


His Kingdom come and His WILL will be done. AMEN!

No comments: